7.24.2017

Mondays with The Project Bin ~ Sailing Away



Hi friends!
Are you ready to sail away on this Monday?! 
Yep - me, too :)

Mondays are Fundays
as Kelly² post on the TPB inspiration blog!




I have another look at The Project Bin's Anchor's Away stamp set.
This is really one of my favorite sets in the store ~
I adore all things nautical and it's just so versatile.
I always keep reaching for this set so often ♥





This sentiment reads:  Boat, break out another thousand.
Sounds about right! :)

And, of course, I had to decorate the inside of my card, too!



Have a great start to your week!

Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly
I'll enter my card to:  Sunday Stamps, color challenge

14 comments:

  1. This is such a fun nautical card. I was unaware of the "boat" definition, despite having a father who built 9 Flying Fifteens!! Great design inside and out, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous!! I love the colors and design!! The inside is beautiful, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing design and so beautifully done. Love the bold colours and sparkle. Brilliant inside too. Living so close to the beach here, I love making anything I can with beach, sea, just a nautical theme. They sell well too. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So striking with the red white and blue Kelly,and with that little touch of Aqua and awesome sentiments..FABulous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an eye-catching card Kelly - love the graphic and nautical feel to this one.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great nautical feel to this fab card Kelly, a perfect sentiment inside too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Fabulous card, it's so good to see inserts being done, it's quite rare you know. A Wonderful design.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Completely nautical! Wonderful texture with the string.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So striking! Fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just had to check out the other things on your blog besides the CCEE card. This sentiment is so fun, and I love the red, white, and blue for this fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite thing about The Project Bin is their amazing sentiments! Prime examples here!! What a fabulous card for anyone who sails!! Love it, love it, love it, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the layout of your nautical card. Your stamped elements really pop among the bold striped background. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A super card. What a great design. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete