9.18.2023

1 stamp company, 3 cards!


 Hey friends!

Happy Monday!





Today I have a trio of cards to share

for the Create 3 card hop.

The idea = 3 of anything on 3 different cards.

I'm more of a one and done kinda gal

(which is why I bomb at card swaps!)




BUT!

 Sometimes bulk is good :)

I have a sweet friend who is a teacher

so I thought of her while making these

and will send her these to give out as she needs.

I kept them super simple and in primary colors.



I'm SO SO sad Your Next Stamp closed it's doors!

I am lucky to have been a guest designer for them

and they sent me this stamp and die set

as well as a very VERY generous amount 

of other stamps and matching 

dies to add to the ones I'm treasuring in my collection.



I wish Karen (owner) all the best in her future endeavors!


Wishing you a terrific start to your week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Kelly, this trio of cards looks great. Your teacher friend will have fun using them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kelly - these are stunning - love the CAS 'look' to them, and the great images. Like you I am generally a 'one and done' stamper also, so I admire what you have created here!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kelly, I love all 3 cards. They are so much fun and colorful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete