9.02.2023

National Bake and Decorate Month!

 

Hi sweet friends!

September has a few holidays you may know,

but it also has a few that might be new to you!

Like National Bake and Decorate month :)




This card was so much fun to bake make!

I used my @lawnfawn stamps Bake with Love and  

the mice from A Creature Was Stirring

to create a fun baking scene.

My daughter is the baker in the family and self taught ...

this girl needs to open a bakery!

I thought I'd send her this cute card with a hint

not to forget her homemade pecan pie when she visits at Thanksgiving

*wink wink!*




I'll enter this to Lawn Fawn's challenge 155 - 3D projects



Thanks for stopping by!

~Kelly




5 comments:

  1. Kelly, this is such a sweet card! Your daughter will love it as much as you'll love her pecan pie at Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sweet card and your coloring is spot on as usual. Thanks for joining us again this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love the cutie mice and all the kitchen images you used for it. I bet she makes a great pecan pie.

    ReplyDelete