9.24.2023

Hey BOO-tiful ... WASHI doing?

 

Heeeeeey BOO-tiful people!


I'm back on the Gerda Steiner Designs blog today

with my 2nd post as a Guest Designer.

It has been SPOOK-tacular!

(Here is my first post if you'd like to see that one)



I continued the fun with the Halloween Ghosts

and added some Halloween Washi Tape, too.

I added the washi tape to cardstock in strips

and then ran it through my die cutting machine with a cityscape die.

It's giving me Ghostbusters vibes!



I colored the ghosties with copic markers and think the one

with the glasses is my favorite ghost of all time!

I added some clear irredescent glitter paint to the distress ink

so in a different light, it changes colors   



Here's a final look:




Thanks so much Gerda Steiner Designs for 

the fun opportunity to play with your stamps and dies 

and washi tape and for the generous gift :)

Stay tuned - you'll see that next week!




Thanks for stopping by, everyone!

Have a fun and safe Halloween!

~Kelly


2 comments:

  1. Kelly, this is soooo adorable! What sweet ghosts (I, too, like the one with glasses) and very creative way to use the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete