9.12.2023

Gerda Steiner - Guest DT / Halloween Ghosts!

 

Hi friends!

Do you know a GHOST'S favorite time to drink coffee?

In the moan-ing :)




Today is an exciting day!

I'm Guest Designing this month for Gerda Steiner Designs

 with 2 posts ~ one today and one on 9/24!

They had a call on Instagram to apply for a GDT

 and I thought I'm a big fan and that sounds like fun - let's do it!


They sent an amazing package of goodies ~ stamps and dies

and washi tape from their new release.

Since it has debuted, I can share my 2 cards using 

Halloween Ghosts and the metal die BOO!

Thank you so much Gerda Steiner!



My first card is more traditional with the adorable ghosties

out Trick 'o Treating!

I added them to a background of patterned paper

and just love that bold BOO!

I'd definitely open the door and hand out candy to these cuties!



Next up, this card is a for a special little boy who's birthday is

the day before Halloween :)

He is having a superpower birthday theme

so I went with whimsical, comic style reds and blues.

That's the beauty of Gerda Steiner stamps - you can mix and match.

The background is watercolored and then die cut for a peek-a-boo scene.


And here they are together:



Be sure to head over to the Gerda Steiner blog

to see more amazing inspirational cards!

And, if you like these stamps or want to check out their store,

head here!


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Hauntings!

~Kelly


4 comments:

  1. Kelly, these are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Congrats for your GD for Gerda Steiner, Kelly!! Very well deserved! Love her stamps, but I can only buy the digital ones because of the very high postage costs for EU, such a shame! However I have some digital stamps and they are so cute!
    Two fabulous cards, amazing colours and designs as always!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Kelly just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun and colourful cards, also beautiful background dies and colours.

    ReplyDelete