12.09.2023

December 3M ~ Mr. Frosty!

 

Hi friends!

If you have any snow where you are,

please send it to me! :)


I hope you are having an amazing start to your weekend!

Today I'm sharing this adorable snowman card

with is festive friend and cheerful smile!



Mr. Frosty is the image I sent this month to the 3M card group

which is Barb, Jeanette and myself.

We take turns sending a surprise image 

and then we all make a card with that one image.

This is what I came up with!




I LOVE how this turned out!

I went with a Merry & Bright theme ....

and used prismacolor markers in festive wintery colors.

The subsentiment is from Waffle Flower Crafts :)




We'll bec back as a group in 2024

so it will be fun to see the surprise joy continue!

Check out Barb's card here &

Jeanette's card here!


Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly


3 comments:

  1. Kelly, every time I've seen this snowman, I've smiled... such a fun stamp. And your card made me smile even bigger. Your cheerful colors and that great die are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors you used. He is just smiling! Love the die you used around the image, if it is actually a die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed so many wonderful and fabulous cards. Hope to keep up and see your creativeness. x

    ReplyDelete