12.16.2023

You've been ELF'd!


 Hi friends!

Happy weekend!



Today's fun cards are a 3-fer

for an Instragram hop with a theme of holidays.

I'm celebrating the wonderful JOY of the Elf on the Shelf!

Our EOTS was a huge staple of the holiday fun

for our kids during the holidays.

Ours is a mischevious elf who likes to do hilarious stunts + poses!


                               
                                This was a fun card to make!

I paired it with candy cane paper 

since in the movie Buddy the Elf references the 4 food groups:

candy, candy corn, candy canes and syrup!



Here are the cards together

and I'll share the others on a seperate post :)

These 3 will go to our 3 youngest children 

as our oldest daughter got a different card.


This is a fun group on Instagram but is my last month.

It's been a fun journey but 2024 is going to be 

a busy crafty one for me!

So I need to focus on the tasks as hand, as they say :)


Thanks for stopping by!

~Kelly

1 comment: