12.20.2023

Merry and Bright ~ ATC cards!

 

Hi friends!


Today's share is a trio of fun ATC cards

that I created for my friend's Instagram hop!

We've been in several groups together

for awhile now so I wanted to jump in and support her :)



I have a short YouTube video here!



ATC (or Artist Trading Cards) are GREAT for using up scraps.

I used the paper pad from a recent Scrapbook.com order

(free with purchase!) and loved the unexpected 

navy blue, peachy pinks and sky colors!

I wouldn't have normally used these on my own so what a bonus!




Unfortunately they got a little wonky in the editing process

and they are slightly blurry-ish

 but they turned out super cute in real life :)

I used a couple of Lawn Fawn sets and kept the look overall the same.

That's it for today!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly







3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute ATC's Kelly - how wonderful it is to be taken out of our usual colour 'comfort zone' and love the results
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, this trio of ATC cards are adorable. Cute little Lawn Fawn scenes with that fun paper for the win!

    ReplyDelete