12.28.2023

It's begininng to look like .......


.... holiday cocktails!


Hi friends!

Today's fun card is one I created

 for a super duper good friend :)

She hosted a hilariously fun cocktail hour/

Christmas/Birthday party soiree!




This is a fun stamp set from the Stamptember collaboration

with Clearly Besotted and Simon Says Stamp

and it's just so cute!

I used the tippy top of the Christmas tree using it as a single tree

and the gnomie with his little drink!




I paired it with a funny sentiment from My Favorite Things
 
retired stamp set.



I hope you all had a BEAUTIFUL Christmas filled with wonderful

memories and the love of family and friends!


Thanks for stopping by!

~Kelly




1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card Kelly, that combines all the occasions beautifully. Gorgeously made also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete