12.23.2023

Happy PAW-lidays!

 

Hi friends!


Wishing you a very Happy PAW-liday!



This was a fun card I created for an Instagram hop

 that I put togethera few months ago.

It was an eagerly awaited hop part 2 of the 

Spectacular Stamptember!

A group of friends and I were chatting about our love

of the Simon Says Stamp Stamptember sets

that we put our heads together for a fun hop!

AND we loved it so much,

we continued with a Winter theme: Winter Stamptember!



I used the Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp collab set

Home for the PAWlidays 

and included a piece of patterned paper from Lawn Fawn 

for the 'snowy' background :)


This was a fun card to create ~

very "KELLY" with the bright colors and whimsy!

And we have 2 rescue pups so it warms my heart

knowing they have a FUR-ever home.


Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Kelly, and so beautifully stamped, coloured and assembled
    Christmas blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly! ADORABLE card!! Very Kelly-style for sure! :D
    I'm SO happy you have two rescue pups!!! VERY WELL DONE!!
    Merry Christmas to you and family!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Kelly! This is such a cute card. Those pups look adorable!

    ReplyDelete