12.12.2023

Messy Art: You're a hot mess!


 Hi friends!


I'm still playing catch up on adding cards to my blog :)

Awhile back, I created a card group focused on 'messy art'

but life stepped in and I stepped back.

But in 2024, I'll be reclaiming back a few of the things I let go :)



The idea behind my original idea is to have fun with messy art!

I'm NOT one for messes at all ... but when it comes to cardmaking,

I found I have the most fun ~and the most inspiration ~  

when I'm experimenting making backgrounds & new techiniques.



Like these!

For these cards, I added distress oxide inks and spritzed them with

water until I had a cascade.  They were intentionally drippy!

The stamps are from Hero Arts snarky message, LOL!



I am a 'cool colors' girl (greens, blues, purples) but after

making one card, I had to make another in warm colors.

I ADORE how these came out!




So there will be a new series here on my blog and social media!

My messy art cards are making a return in 2024!


AND if you follow me on Instagram, 

you'll see a related giveaway soon!

*hint, hint .. wink, wink!* 


Thanks for stopping by!

~Kelly

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so excited to see you're reclaiming the Hot Mess series, Kelly. You are such an inspiration! These cards - WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete