12.31.2023

2023 Favorites ~ Cards In Review!

                                                                     

                                                                       Hello friends!


 2023 is coming to a close!

Soon, the ball will drop and it will be a bright new year!



Today I'm sharing my annual Cards In Review,

looking back at my favorite cards of 2023.

(They are not in order of creation but based on 

card group times and challenges from a creatively FUN 2023!)


Tomorrow I will share my word of the year

and 2024 crafty goals!

I'm nervously excited for the 2024 commitments

but thrilled at the idea of the new opportunities!


Here we go!

January

(2023 was the year of the rabbit!)


February



March



April



May



June



July



August



September



October

November



December

 



Thanks for stopping by today!

~Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful selection of your favourite cards Kelly! Everyone is amazing!
    Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun year-in-review post, Kelly! It's always great to see your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Cards--I love seeing all that you completed in 2023!

    ReplyDelete