6.29.2010

Life is Beachy Keen ... just BeClaws!


It is hot, hot, hot here in Miami!  But I love the summer and having my *babies* home, even if we are as busy now as the school year ~ still gotta squeeze in some time for the beach!


And how appropriate that Deedee's Digis brings you just that - this super darling lil crab in his bucket full of sand :)  You can find him here, but first you'll want to stop by the challenge blog and play along with this week's challenge:  Use Turquoise/Ocean blue, green and pink on your card! 



For my card, I used the Card Patterns sketch for this week :) I paired it with some of my fave My Mind's Eye paper and added some MM flowers in the 3 colors for the challenge.  The sentiment is part of the set and was so cute, I added it off to the side :)

TFL and hope to see you stop by the Challenge Blog!
xoxo
Blessings!
~Kelly

:-) Entry for:  Card Patterns:  Sketch
   Entry for:  ABC Challenge "X" = extra dimension


Card deets:  SU Pacific Point, GinaK  Turqouise Sea, PTI White, My Mind's Eye DSP  "Just dreamy 2"
Image and sentiment:  Deedee's Digis
Trimmer, Making Memories Flowers, K & Co brads, Cuttlebug, nesties, Tombo, 3D dots

16 comments:

  1. So adorable!!! Thanks for joining us this week at DDSB!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I love that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little guy. I have not been to the beach this year and this is putting me in the mood. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Kelly...love the cute image and the colors... such a fun summer card! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute summer card Kelly. I love the image with the little crab. What a great mix of paper and I love all the flowers! That sentiment is just too cute...I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!!! Love the image since you can't get to the beach and see a crab somewhere, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! I love the shine to your flowers. Your colours are lovely and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6/29/2010

    This card just made me SMILE!!!!!!!!

    I love everything about it!

    Oh - I wanted to let you know, I cannot comment on any of your blog posts while surfing in Firefox. I had to open up Internet Explorer to be able to leave you a comment. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly, this is such a great Summer Card. Reminds me at our vacation in the US and the beach in FL. I love the bright colors, pretty work !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly, I love your card... makes me want to go play at the beach! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly I love this card. The image is so cute and your coloring is wonderful. I love the bright colors of dp and flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card! Love the image, and the colors that you used. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous7/01/2010

    ADORABLE, Kelly! Beautiful colors, and I love how you framed the image with flowers. It is making me want to get to the beach SOON! :-) Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous1/22/2011

    I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace sandro

    ReplyDelete