6.16.2010

Shake your Bon-Bons! Or Tailfeathers ....... :)


So it's not a Father's Day card, rofl!  And I wouldn't be shaking my tailfeathers or any other body part, rofl, but Vivienne from KK Stamps  can! 

My dd13 is at one of the most wonderful (non-sleepaway) Music Camp for 3 weeks this summer - one of the things they do in addition to voice and vocal performances, theory, etc is a little dancing ~ yesterday she came home telling me she learned to Salsa :)  Which will come in handy living here in South Florida! 

I colored the image before having an idea of where I was going, so I pulled from the aqua in her outfit and feathers - found some of my matching DSP with teal and aqua colors and even one with peacock feathers - perfect!   The sketch is also one from a KK Challenge from awhile ago - I had it saved and it worked perfectly for this card. 

Off to VBS so short and sweet post - but sending lots of love and blessings your way! 



~Kelly

22 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/16/2010

    LOL - I love it! Such a fun card and the colors are wonderful! I just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! It's so much fun!! Love the turquoise you used. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Card, Kelly ! Great Colors and all fits fantastic together . Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and how you colored the image. Striking and fun!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card made me lol. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6/16/2010

    Cute card Sweet Kelly, love it. I'm a fan of the aqua, great job coloring as well....way to go...

    Carol-momcgw

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness... this card is stunning, Kelly! I love the rich colors... the fun image (with the feathers), the sentiment. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't she a SASSY little thing?!!!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Another awesome card, Kelly! Love the color combination and the darling image. You put all together perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card!!! It's so fun!!! The DP is a perfect match!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. olala... fabby image kelly...Big smile and great work. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome and what a great camp, can I go, but guess I need the 2 step in TX. Your card is unbelieveable, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooo La la - I love it! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic card!! I love the colors, whether intentional, or not!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card, and hey, it might be appreciated as a fathers day card LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is just too darn cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is gorgeous. I like this image very much.
    The papers you used are very beautiful and in lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is so flirty fantastic! I love it! I really love how you always choose the perfect papers! That peacock feather paper is awesome and I really love the coordinating crochet ribbon up the side too! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH Kelly! Isn't she supah sexy?! I can't believe you have the perfect paper for this gal!! Great work and thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome card! Love that image and the paper you used is perfect! Love the crochet ribbon. Actually I love everything about it, everything goes together so well! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Smashing! oooh to have hair like that..

    ReplyDelete