6.26.2010

Sending some Baby Love ;)

Happy Saturday!  I hope your having a great weekend ~ we're gearing up for the USA soccer game here and I'm catching up on mounds of laundry - family of 6 = mega dirty clothes and bedding!

 
I'm posting a card today I made - actually, this is a test post :)   My blog sadly still has many kinks to work out and I'm still trying to figure out the camera as well as all it's wonderful settings.  This sweet card was sent to a super wonderful friend ;) but my pictures were so white and washed out.  I ran them through Picasa and now you can actually SEE them, lol!  Now if only fixing my blog was as easy!


This darling  image was from PinkCatStudio - I"ve been an admirer of their stamps for a long time and see they've now made a step to the digi world, too!  This image disappeared in my "housecleaning on the pc" awhile back but luckily I printed out quite a few - lesson learned the hard way! ;)



Hugs and blessings!
~Kelly





Entered in: DigiDoodle Shop: Anything Goes
Everybody Loves Art: Green/Pink
Frosted Deisngs - Green, aqua, yellow and orange

15 comments:

  1. What an adorable image!! Lovely card - and that sentiment is one of my favourites. I really like that corner punch too. I've not seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image - your coloring is just perfect on it!! I bet the only thing cuter was the baby!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what a precious card, and love your LO. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Kelly! This card is absolutely adorable! Precious!!! I love that image... drats on losing it on your computer. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love the colour and paper choice so much. This is such a great card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card this is!! I love the image.. so fun and playful!! And your colors are perfect for the FD challenge!! Thanks for playing along with us!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww what a precious card. Love the image and as always your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for the link, I didn't realize PinkCatStudio now offered digital images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the cutest card! The image is so adorable and wish I could color like you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet baby card. You did a phenomenal job on the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This image is so adorable and cute. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Digi Doodle shops best challenge hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a scrumptious card! Good luck and thanks for sharing at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable... you really did a great job on the challenge for Frosted Designs. I love your choice of image! Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is so cute! Thanks for doing the FD challenge.

    ReplyDelete