2.09.2017

3 Musketeers - It's Cupig! ♥


Good Morning, friends!

It's almost Valentine's Day,
and Cupig here is already ready with his bow and arrow ♥
And that's not a typo!
it's Cupig, the pig who's playing cupid!
My card today features this adorable image 
and it's this month's feature image for the 3M (3 Musketeers).
3M = Jeanette (group creator), Barb and I ...
taking turns each month sending out a stamped image
and creating a card from supplies in our own stash.
Barb is our hostess this month
 and she is THE QUEEN of Whipper Snapper stamps!
She has an extensive collection of these cuties 
and I lovingly call them her 'signature' stamp :)
Always fun to color one up!
 Here's my take:




My card is pretty simple  ~
pink card stock and pieces of dsp that were in a scrap basket.
I've colored Cupig with my prismacolor markers,
added some glitter to his wings and this was finished √
I will have to re-photograph this later today ~
my memory card stopped working - retiring itself :(
I'm currently using my iphone for pictures and eh - not too groovy!
But you can hop over to Jeanette and Barb's blogs
to see what they made with this identical image!
And guess what's coming up soon:  January's 3M! 
 (what?  After February?)
Yes! ♥

Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly

17 comments:

  1. Your beautifully delicate papers let Cupig have centerstage and be the star! What an awesome and fun image, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, your card is anything but simple... it is adorable! I love the way you colored Cupig and your paper choices and overall design are perfect, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card with that cute pig!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Cupig! LOVE IT!!!!! love the falling hearts on your page too!! Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I haven't even made one Valentine card yet. I better get moving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that little piggy! PRECIOUS card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pig is just adorable Kelly!!! I love your soft and pretty card! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cupig is so darn cute!! He totally makes me smile!! I love the papers you used, too!! This is adorable :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah ah ah!!!:D This Cupig is too much fun! And cute, too!! Adorable card, so sweet and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, I LOVE this cute pig, will have to go and see the piggies. A really GREAT card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL this is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is wonderful! I love the way you colored Cupig and the papers you picked are perfect. Too Darn Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too funny! Such a cute image and you have colored him beautifully! Love the papers you've used too. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cupid is fantastic, perfect colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Kelly..your cupig is an absolute delight..fabulous colouring, I love her..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha Kelly this is adorable...xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete