2.03.2017

I've been .......... kissing! ♥

Hi friends!

Isn't it fun to have a month like February ~
 everything hearts and flowers and signs of love in the air ♥
Even though Christmas cards are still my very, VERY favorite,
Valentine's cards are close to my heart, too.

My kids are older now  ...
having a pre-teen son and very young adult daughters,
they have outgrown the homemade shoeboxes with tiny slots for card exchanges,
finding the box 0f 36 + 1 for teacher in just their favorite characters.
Now it's "can I have $10 to buy candy grams at school!"
LOL! 
 
I'm still working on my Valentines for family and friends,
so it's a good thing Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps just had a new stamp release.
I am already half way there :)
 
Continuing on with trying different techniques this year,
I made today's card by kissing!
*blushing*
My card's ink, that is!


Kissing is a popular technique in stamping, the simple pairing together 
of inks onto the same ink blog and then pressed into the cardstock.
For today's card, I paired momento drew drops
 in rose bud, lady bug red, and angel pink.
Since this image is beautifully detailed with scrolling vines, I left it uncolored and let the busy-ness of the rest of the card play in.

And that's it for this card!
Thanks for stopping by today :)

Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly


16 comments:

  1. So pretty stamp on your card, love the colours and the banners with the cute buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly fantastic card you have made.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love that kissed stamp- so pretty! LOL, right- we cannot wait until they are older, and it just gets more expensive each year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the adorable mix and match of papers here. It's so tough to pair patterns like this and you did it with an effortless ease.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb mixing of papers to go with that awesome stamping. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous!! I love the image and the beautiful papers!! It's so stunning my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! That stamp is beautiful. I forgot about candy grams! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card Kelly - love that wonderful stamp you have used.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly, you do color better than anyone I know - always such cheery beautiful colors on your cards. I like that! This card is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun kissed card! Super idea with that gorgeous card, and you have highlighted it beautifully with your choice of colors in the background - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep the kids get older then they move and we start all over agin with the grandkids. I'm now getting back into kiddie cards because of the grandkids. Now back to your card....Love the colors you chose. very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous stamp and a lovely card made with it Kelly!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous 'love' card Kelly that stamp you have used is amazing, the papers and card design are truly wonderful
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super card design Kelly and I love the colour combos..FABulous.

    luv CHRISSYxx..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry, I got so far behind! I am delighted that I got to play catch up today and see this amazing Valentine. It's a beauty, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete