2.21.2017

3M: We're like a small gang!



Happy .......... Tuesday!

Oh I was a mess this morning ~ 
doing all the "Monday" things
 and not remembering that it's ..... Tuesday!
  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Whenever there is a day off,
it throws me off schedule.
 Speaking of off schedule
I'm finally getting my January 3M card posted!
Truth be told, it's been done ...
But due to new stamp releases, DT work, a lost then found moment, etc,
it took a small hiatus.
So ... here we are!


In case you are a new reader of my blog,
the 3Musketeers is Jeanette, Barb and myself ~
fast and forever friends that met in a crafty group on splitcoaststampers!
The 3M is a group that Jeanette thought up and invited me to join
and I'm so grateful for that!
We take turns sending a stamped image and we all have to create cards
with our own supplies based on the image sent.
For Jeanette's month, this is the image she sent:
Stampinbella's The Stuffie Gang. 
She asked us to create a card with the image and matching sentiment,
which I've added to the inside of my card.
The image is a bit large for a standard A2 size card.
I overestimated how much 'white space' I left on the card
so I added a little more grass with some markers and blender pens
and a good 'ol Sharpie point marker.
You can see what Jeanette's looks like and Barb's looks like 
because, after all, we're like a really small gang! :)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

15 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly this is gorgeous - love that stamped image and how you have used it, and also putting the sentiment on the inside is a fabulous touch.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly this is my kinda card, love the sweet image and the colours are gorgeous...xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what an adorable trio, Kelly and I love those gorgeous papers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, so cute and happy!! Love this trio of sweet friends and the wonderful sentiment inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with a great stamp, lovely papers and a fab sentiment!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kelly, I smiled from ear to ear this morning when I saw your blog post. What a fun/sweet card... and what an awesome trio we make. #3MStrong

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh this is sweet and beautiful Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card, with SO MUCH meaning I love it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable!! The image is so sweet!! I love the colors!! The inside sentiment is just fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute card! Love the fun sentiment and the way all your patterned paper goes together!
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable image and I love that sentiment. So sweet and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Kelly,

    Please read our guidelines at Cuttlebug Mania

    To enter this challenge here are the guidelines:

    Max 3 entries per person
    You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
    dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges.
    Please tell us which products you have used on your project!

    Thank you

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these colors......Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete