2.20.2017

Mondays with The Project Bin ~ Nat'l Love Your Pet Day!


Hi friends!

Yay!  It's Monday!
That's the day I post on the inspiration blog at The Project Bin stamps
It's also a holiday and if you were lucky enough to score the day off of work, woohoo!

In addition to today being President's Day, today is also
National Love Your Pet Day!

How.  sweet.  is.  that!




We love, love, LOVE our pets here in our home!
We have two high maintenance fun and crazy doggies
 that keep me on my toes ~ literally!
 (and a bunny and an amazon macaw) ♥

Today's card is using three different stamp sets, 
all on one card!




I've used the dog stamp and die cut from Kinda Pawsome,
stamped directly onto the designer paper,
followed by the kitty and die from Feline Good.
I cut a circular pattern in the cardstock
 and placed a peice of Puppy Love dsp by Doodlebug behind it.
Lastly, the sentiment is from the In My heart set
and the bubble die is from Riley and Company stamps.

Here's a closer look at the sentiment:


 You can find all three of the stamp/die sets used on this card
here in The Project Bin's store!

I hope you get lots of hugs and slurps from your pets today ♥

As for me, now that I'm better and back up and walking, 
mine will have me sprinting around the block! LOL!

Before I go - take a peek at The Project Bin's sale!
The One Year Anniversary Sale on February 23rd!
 
 

Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly 

17 comments:

  1. How sweet is this for National Love Your Pet Day! Such an adorable creation with your DP cat and dog and that fabulous sentiment, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Kelly!! Love very much your fun design, so different!!! And love that fabulous sentiment !!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hilarious card, Kelly...great sentiment too!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how darling! Love the paper-pieced pets! And that sentiment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute and just perfect for National Love Your Pet Day! Everything just goes together so well. Really wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Kelly love those cute pets and super card design
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, Kelly!! The animals are adorable!! I love the heart paper and the beautiful sentiment!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! Don't have a pet at the moment...but I do dog sit for my grand puppy...Does that count? smile

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and love the images. Brilliant design and love the sentiment. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly this is fabulous - love the sentiment!! Good to hear you are up and running again
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet post! I love the idea of a day for our sweet pets! This is such a fun set- dog and cat, and love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWE! Now how stinkin' cute are these guys!! I love that heart background along with the wonderful sentiment to go with your pet pals!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely little furry friends and such a bright, jolly card. I hope you enjoy your day off :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. AW! so cute, love your animals and the design of your card, it's brightness would make anyone happy.
    Faith
    x
    PS Wee Willie Winkie? such a VERY old rhyme, written by a Scottish man in 1841, So your son is entitled not to know it LOL. Such a fun rhyme we said as children.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute - love those little creatures.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete