6.01.2020

You lift me up! :)



Hi friends!

Flying by with a quick hello
with the sweetest puppy!
I can't resist a puppy stamp 
and the moment I saw the Gus and Gertie set, it was 'gotcha day!'


For today's card,  I knew I wanted to make a whimsical flying card
so I thought why not make a sky background :)
I knew I'd use this set many many times so on release day over at Taylored Expressions, I purchased the limited time special for the stamp and die
and I'm so glad I did!


To create the sky background,
 I used the new Speckled Egg distress ink from Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink. 
 It's such a unique and lovely shade of blue!  
It's like a cross between Stormy Sky and Tumbled Glass, if I had to pick :)


I added the sentiment and popped it up 
just as I did for the image to give the card some dimension.
I just realized Gertie didn't make it onto the card ~
but it sure won't be my last!


Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope everything is okay where you are ~ 
the world sure needs a great big hug right now.

Sending mine to you!
Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly


10 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable and a fun image and I love how you did the clouds too x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card kelly...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. If this isn't just the cutest card ever, Kelly, I don't know what is. Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuter than cute!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love this Kelly! Super cute card and TE has some cute stuff! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous usse of the stamp Kelly - and a gorgeous card as a result. Loving your sky!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable, love the image and the balloons, gorgeous bright colours and the clouds are fab, Kae x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so cute, Kelly! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete