5.30.2020

Hanging with my gnomies!


 Hi friends!

I hope your weekend is going super!
The sun is out - the sun it out!
I'm super happy that we can actually be outdoors again :)




 Today's card is the last day of Spring online card camp ~
taught by Jennifer McGuire.
The theme was window weaving and I did several of these types of cards,
including this one just for fun.

I was curious to see how it would 'weave' through the my heart die
from MFT Stamps ~ peek-a-boo dienamics and it worked!
I did as she did in class and worked with vellum ~
coloring the clear vellum with my copic markers.
Once dry, I ran it through my trimmer and cut it in varied sizes.

I stamped, diecut and colored the gnome and added him to the front,
and the sentiment is heat embossed from the OG gnome stamp set from MFT.


 I just think this is a fun card and interesting technique!



Wishing you a great start to your weekend!
Big hugs, bigger blessings :)

Simon Says Stamp - AG challenge
Crafty Catz - 2 layers
Crazy 4 challenges - Gnomes

~Kelly

14 comments:

  1. Hello, I just posted my card following yours at Crafty Catz and smiled when I saw your card! I had actually seen it posted at another challenge and was thinking what a neat card it was! Finding out that the strips are made with vellum is wonderful because I love using vellum. So thanks so much for sharing. Kathy A. at myasperations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute and very beautiful card Kelly love your hart
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this looks amazing, love the weaving and the cute image is just so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW absolutely beautiful card love the cute gnome and the woven heart looks brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a unique and fabulous effect with the weaving Kelly. A stunner of a card and so glad the sun is shining for you x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The woven heart turned out to be quite awesome and that little gnome is too cute for words! What a great combination they make together! Enjoy the sunshine - it's great to have the windows open and curtains blowing in the nice breeze again too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you did the weaving with ribbon, but it is coloring! Stunning.
    Your gnome is so cute.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kelly, what a brilliant card, I love the weaving technique and your colours are gorgeous. Just love that gnome, he's adorable, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic weaving and very cute gnome kelly...loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card--congrats on finishing all of the days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness... this is a cute cute cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! Love the vellum heart window - how clever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this precious card with its sensational woven heart and that delightful gnome!! Too, too cute, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful result Kelly - that weaving is stunning, and the your wee gnomie is such a fun image and so beautifully coloured
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete