7.23.2020

CCEE2030 ~ National Zookeepers Week!


Hi friends!

It's a ZOO out there!
And on the CCEE Stampers blog this week, 
quite literally :)
Lois is our July hostess and has asked us
 to create a card with at least one zoo animal on it.



Today's card is a slimline card, 
a card style quite popular in the crafting community!
I can't say I've 'caught the bug' fad just yet 
but I'm loving the inspiration I'm seeing everywhere.
This slimline die set is from Lawn Fawn and I've paired it 
with the super fun Zoo stamp set from Gerda Steiner.



To create the sky, I used the MFT Cloud stencil and
Ranger Ink Distress oxides in Tumbled Glass and Broken China.
For the hills, I used a stitched die
and added it like a puzzle piece to layer it.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment 'It's your birthday ..."
and on the inside "Go WILD!"




I'll be making a video of this very soon 
and you'll be able to see it on my YouTube channel ~
which was my happy news to share before I ended up sick.

I even have a wee giveaway right now that ends August 1st -
head on over if you'd like to peek!
I'm really new, really novice but excited to start this new venture
and I'd love to have you subscribe!

Here's a final look at my zoo card:



Be sure to stop over at the CCEE Stampers blog
and link up your zoo cards, too.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly

20 comments:

  1. o very cute and so beautiful Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious card Kelly just adorable and love that slim line card too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your vertical scene on this slimline card

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! It just doesn't get any cuter than this....all those adorable animals...particularly love the bird on the elephant's head and the fact that the giraffe fits in that vehicle is amazing! Great card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. When my grandson was small, he always wanted to take his toy giraffe with him, it was much bigger than he was, and he used to hold its head out of the car window! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your slimline card! The animals are wonderful, and the inside is perfect! The jeep and person are a fab addition.......and those clouds!!! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute safari!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of birthdays sneaking up on our family this coming month! Your little safari guide is a great reminder that I better get it in gear!! I love this adorable slimline birthday design, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun and sweet birthday card! :D Love the cute characters and the slimline shape!
    I didn't knew you had a youtube channel! I will go to see it!
    Hope you are well now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable scene. Kelly. How cute is the little safari girl with that giraffe driving the jeep! I love your sky background too! Awesome slimline card! Congrats on your you tube channel. I will be checking that out too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly, your slimline "go wild" for your birthday card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO ADORABLE, Kelly!!! Yes, I do love the new slim line cards, but I'm with you & haven't just yet caught the "bug!" LOL Your little safari is SO CUTE & LOVE those expressions on your critters faces! BEAUTIFULLY DONE!!!! AND BIG INKY HUGS for your SWEET VISIT & COMMENT!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly, I love the slim card done from this vertical position. Looks like that little elephant and bird are trying to follow along with the zookeeper on his jeep run through the zoo. Your cards always have such charm.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, love this slimline card, Kelly. You created such a fun scene!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute, and putting the giraffe in the driver's seat. Brave! LOL. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww that's so sweet Kelly, beautifully designed and coloured, I just love the images, so much fun, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. FABulous and fun Kelly, love the slimline, have not ventured there yet, but maybe..great colouring and scene..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous card, love the slimline, and the stamps are adorable ! Love, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy Hannah Kelly this is absolutely ADORABLE. I love this card. i like the slim line card layout. great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So very sweet- love this zoo themed slimline card!

    ReplyDelete