7.28.2020

CYS: Up Up and Away!


Hi friends ~
Happy Tuesday!


Today's card is from the Challenge Your Stash (CYS) card group
Each month, there is a new theme
and we create a card based on what the challenge is.
Fun, right!

This month, the theme was chosen by our friend, Jeanette
who said:

Create a card that includes something that begins with 
each of at least three of the letters in the word JULY.





I love it!
One last hurrah for July as we head into August.
I never know what day of the week it is
and can't believe we went from March to August - just. like. that!

So here is my card and the letters U, L, Y




U = Up (up and away)
L = Love
Y = Yellow

I created this card by making a watercolor background with
acetate and ink and the smoosh technique.
I ran it through a stitched rectangle
and added my favorite stitched cloud die from CC Designs.
The cute critters are from W Plus 9 stamp and die set "Going Places."

And here's the very simple inside:



And that's my card for today!

Thanks for stopping by,
Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly


12 comments:

  1. very cute card Kelly..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning use of the letters and an exquisite card Kelly - love your background!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Kelly! Love the colors and clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what a sweet card. It truly makes my heart swell - especially with that awesome sentiment inside. Cute cute CUTE card in every way - including your ULY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest card, Kelly - inside and out! Awesome background too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet Kelly. Love your background to highlight the images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes time has just flown by Kelly. What an adorable card with a fabulous little scene x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love the soft colors in the background!! Darling card Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty sky and the images are so cute, fabulous colouring Kelly and I love the little scene..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card. I love the background but the inside sentiment makes my heart smile! Great job on the challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How precious is this!! I love it, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ADORABLE!!! So sweet and love the sentiment inside!!
    Hope you are well, my friend!
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete