7.30.2020

CCEE2031 ~ Birthday cards!


Hi friends!


Today's CCEE Stampers challenge is Lois' final challenge for July.
Her challenge for this week:

Harry Potter!


 She said ..." As you are most probably aware, I am a big Harry Potter fan.  
Tomorrow (7/31) is his birthday.  
My challenge to you is to create a card to celebrate this event - 
something magical or just a birthday card."

I love this theme!
We love visiting Hogsmeade ~
the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Orlando!
The first time we rode Harry Potter and the Hidden Journey,
I about had a heart attack!

Sorry - I"m just a wee Muggle! :)


This week, I needed a birthday card (non Harr Potter)
and the request was for anything ocean themed
so I used the new shark stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps
called 'Sea You Soon."

   I also created a water background by using the WCW on SCS for this week.
 I added some clear dew drops
and popped up the images and sentiment on foam.




The Happy Birthday is here,
on the inside:



Thanks for stopping by!
Stop by the CCEE Stampers blog and link up your cards, too!

Big hugs, bigger blessings 
~Kelly

16 comments:

  1. Love that awesome ocean background for these cute sea critters. Even your sweet shark looks like he wouldn't hurt a fly!! Or he might be smiling so big to say, "I just spotted my lunch!" Fabulous birthday card, girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, cute ocean theme....all those "creature" swimming around are magical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun ocean themed card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute ocean-themed birthday card!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute and wonderful card Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute images and lovely background Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your ocean card is lovely, and so is your camper card ! Stay safe and healthy! Enny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Kelly, I love the under the sea creatures, brilliant design and colours, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Kelly...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great fun card Kelly and love all the fishy people!! Love the background.
    Hope you are all keeping safe and well.
    I am still having the 'Smelly nose' problem and having a CT scan on Sunday. I did have an appointment booked in April but was cancelled because of the Virus.
    Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous background Kelly and love your cute little sea critters..gorgeous fun card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely birthday card Kelly, and love your background!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so cute - and that background is fabulous! I really like the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Kelly, I love your ocean. Those sea critters are darling. Of course I wouldn't want to swim close by, but the water looks so inviting! Sorry, Hurricane Hanna kept me away for a while, but I am back!

    ReplyDelete