7.24.2020

Flowers make a "Statement!"



Hi friends!

It's Friday ~ I can feel the weekend in the air :)

I absolutely ADORE flowers,
especially home grown garden flowers.
But my VERY favorite are literally the ones picked from fields
and growing in the wild.
My sweet husband brings me gorgeous flowers from the store
but I am crazy about one just handpicked :)





Flowers are also fun to color!
I had signed up for a couple of monthly subscriptions recently ~
Altenew's mini stamp club which is super cute,
and their Paint-A-Flowers stamp club 
which I haven't had a chance to color yet - but soon!
The 3rd one is a completely different company with something new to me 
that's a little out of my wheelhouse but since we are homebound
and it's a creative venture - I thought, why not!
  It just arrived and has me so nervous!
and saying HMMMM!
I'll be posting a video soon on YouTube ...
 although I'm slightly terrified, stay tuned for that!

My card today is for Watercolor Wednesday #5
which I missed when I was sick.
I'm finally inking up one of my favorite purchases ~ 
Statement Flowers from Altenew.  




I loved it when I saw the debut here on Therese Calvird's blog
and her no line coloring of the gorgeous stamp.
I did some watercoloring since I'm not that fancy, LOL!
I used my Zig Clean Color Brush markers
after white heat embossing the panel.
The WCW #5 was wet layer on layer
 so I went back and did a second layer of paint.

I had a lot of fun with this card!
I added a sentiment from another Altenew stamp set Amazing You.



And that's it for today!

Thanks for stopping by ~
Big hugs, bigger blessings 
~Kelly

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with yu on flowers Kelly and this stamp set also agree it's a beautiful one, lovely results and prettiest of colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Kelly love it

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beauty, Kelly. Love the pastel shades with the white embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, this is STUNNING! WOW!!! Soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Kelly! Love your flower embossed in white! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card made by an amazing person. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it's a beautiful card, lovely colouring ! Stay safe ! Hugs, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kelly, how beautiful, I love your pretty flowers and the wonderful water colours, super design and background papers, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flower card and colours Kelly..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely Stunning! Gorgeous Coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love this card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really beautiful card and so very pretty Kelly.....A real stunner x. I love hand picked flowers too x.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Came back to say that I hope you are fully recovered now? I have caught up with your posts and they are, as always fabulous, creative and hugely inspirational Kelly x. I am so glad that my card arrived safely and I enjoyed making it for you x. Stay safe and well x.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very pretty! Love the soft pretty watercolors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty and impressive card! Love the watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is stunning Kelly, the flowers are gorgeous, I LOVE that stamp and your water colouring is beautiful..what a lovely card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. These white embossed blossoms are stunningly beautiful, Kelly!! Such gorgeous watercolor work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OOOhhhh..... Stunning card, Kelly!!! LOVE, love, love it!!! Fantastic no-line water colouring and amazing design for your card!!! These flowers are a must have :)

    ReplyDelete