7.21.2020

TPB: You're A-GLAZ-ING!


Hi friends!


I'm back on the blog at The Project Bin stamps 
and today I'm bringing you a box of donuts!

Paper ones, that it :)


I'm using one of the fun stamp sets that is so versatile and fun
and it's called Hole Foods.
It's a very pun-ny stamp set, like many of the ones in the shop are, 
and there are so many creative ways to make a card.

The donuts are stamped first in a random pattern ~
and I colored them according to make a variety,
pretty close to my 4 kids favorites.
I added a 'lid' of a stitched frame and a piece of acetate.
The final touch - a piece of baker's twine
and the inside sentiment.

I've seen many similar cards on Pinterest 
so I can't credit any one person
and I'll plan to remake this card in the future with a different spin to it!




You can see this stamp set and more in The Project Bin store.
During the week, you'll see terrific cards
to inspire your creativity, too!

Here's Hole Foods in the shop:

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly

7 comments:

  1. Very cute Kelly! That is a very punny set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your box of doughnuts-love the added string and great sentiment inside
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and images Kelly, beautifully designed and coloured, I'm rather partial to a doughnut myself, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lost my donut set and it is driving me insane searching high and low for it!! I love this fabulous card, Kelly, and I know most of my friends would, too!! How cute is this???

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun card with that sentiment inside!! Love the clean design!
    Hope you are well!
    Big hugs across the miles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever card Kelly - love the 'box' look you have created, and the fun sentiment on the inside
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! I love the box of donuts!

    ReplyDelete