2. I love the sound of rain!
3. I always dreamed of being a writer and wrote short stories and poetry since Middle School. In High School, I had a teacher tell me I had no talent and to stop wasting the world’s time with worthless script :( It broke my heart and I put down the pen for many, many years. I ended up running into her at our HS reunion and said hello ~ she said “oh, I remember you! You were the wonderful, creative writer! Are you a journalist? Author?” I learned later that she had been going through a nasty, bitter divorce and hated the world and was mean-spirited due to personal reasons…. And no, I never did tell her that she crushed my world!
4. I’m a book geek! I browse bookstores for hours and speed read – I often read a book or two a day when time permits. I just got a Kindle for Christmas so I’m REALLY stoked!
5. I absolutely ADORE cooking …. I think I was a chef in a former life. I love to try new foods and flavors and prepare dishes from just about everywhere.
6 . I’m a vegetarian ~ meat in any form gives me the heebie jeebies! I do buy/prepare it for my carnivorous family, but I won’t go anywhere near it.
7. My dream vacation is to go white water rafting … preferably before I get too old to go!
8. I celebrated my 40th birthday with my dh, children and my mom in Walt Disney World :) Right at the exact minute I turned 40, the night fireworks went off at the castle and my daughter said “Mommy! That was for you!” I’ll never forget it :)
Passing this on is really hard, especially since I have so many wonderful blogging friends, but I thank the following 8 friends that inspire me each and every day ....
Heather - My sistah in Christ and faithful prayer buddy :)
Yuki ~ xiumaiyuki!
Jeanette, Lorie, Michelle and Susan - The best litter of kittens evah!
Carol - "just one more order......" rofl!
Have a great weekend, everyone! Dh and dd14 are about to arrive after a 5 day trip away from home and I cannot wait!! x0x0