1.14.2011

A Treat for Valentine's Day! :)



Happy Friday!  Today I bring you a treat for Valentine's Day! :)



Today's post will be a set using Deedee's Digis!  I know many of you have seen these cute little metal mailboxes in many places out in the crafting world and I'm excited to have finally made one, too :) With a little themed paper and some awesome digis from Deedee, I was able to create this darling set!







First up, I have a mailbox with a 3 x 3 notecard - how easily a stack could fit in here for easy reach and go or even set of cards, tied together in a little bundle and bow! For the mail box, I used a sentiment from Deedee's Valentine's sentiments - available in the store! The heart on the front is also a digi, from the set "Stitched with love". I matched the small 3 x 3 with another sentiment from the Valentine's sentiments set.  Lastly, for the larger card, I kept the theme and added the blowing kisses digi set to this card, paired with matching flowers and ric rac ribbon and buttons!

Have you heard of Deedee's digis?  And the awesome challenge blog?  Be sure to hop on over to the Crafting Challenge blog and enter your card to this week's challenge - make a card or project using the colors pink and red!  Easy peasy!   You can even "try before you buy" - just click on the tab under the header :)


Blessings!
~Kelly

 Entered into this challenge:   Stampfairy Challenge, layers and buttons

Card details: Cardstock = PTI White, Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst; American Crafts DSP "Tainted Love", Deedee's digis "Blowing kisses, Stitched with Love, Valentine's sentiments"; ric-rac, basic grey buttons, prima flowers, embroidery floss, 3D dots, Tombo, Kaiser bling, colored with prismacolor markers, Cuttlebug, nesties



27 comments:

  1. Kelly, you have outdone yourself. Wow! Your projects are just perfect. Great job, Sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kelly, this is outstanding !!! The mailbox looks so sweet with this cute Paper. Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly, your set is so sweet, love the letterbox, love the fabby papers... TOLL....;) Liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love that Stitched with Love image, it is so sweet. Great mailbox and card, I will have to dig mine out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAAAAAAAWWWE!!! This is precious!!! Perfectly adorable and oh so sweet!!!

    Have a blessed weekend full of all the love you spread around to everyone else.

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are just adorable! LOVE the mailboxes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly this is fabulous!! Love that mailbox...so wanting to make one now, too...and all of the fun and happy colors. That little bear card makes me smile! The ric rac and the layered flowers just add to the cuteness! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly these are fabulous girl!! You did a fabulous job on that mail box.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT projects - but I have to tell ya....I'm in total LOVE with that little mailbox!!! Oh so cute.
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just TOOOOOO cute. Love it. This is by far the best altered mailbox I have seen in blogland. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an adorable set, Kelly! I love the little mailbox. I've never tried altering one of those, and yours is soooo CUTE!! That's great Valentine paper, and the rick-rack just frames it all out so well. I LOVE it!! The little bear image is one of my favorites, too and you sure have him all set for the occasion! I love it all!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow wow to these beautiful projects, gorgeous colours. Thanks for playing along at StampFairy this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your mailbox ensemble is great! I love how everything matches. The ric rac is the perfect "ribbon"...I'll have to try some on my next one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is great I love all the amazing paper on these! Super fun and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your mailbox! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my word! What an amazing trio. Love your coloring and your attention to detail. =) Blessings and hugs! Thanks for leaving a comment on my 365 post....to fun and I have used applesauce as my substitute for years too. My boys don't even notice either. =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hon

    the mailbox looks great, love how you put a complete Set together!! Thanks for joining us at StampFairy challenge this week.

    Hugs, Gerda aka StampFairy

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us on Stamp Fairy challenge :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kelly-
    Love your entry in the StampFairy challenge - fun, bright Valentine and the image is darling. So good to visit your blog again and see what you've been up to lately. Thanks for playing in the StampFairy challenge - hope to see you there again!
    Hugs,
    Sharon
    StampFairy DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kelly--how darn cute! Love this set and you sure did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Awesome project, Kelly!! Love that mailbox and your card is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOWWWW this is one awesome project it looks absolutely wonderful thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Fairy this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, there you go again. Outshining any of my creations!! Lucky me that you share so freely! Just simply devine! So cute and happy, anyone would be lucky to receive this!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. So much awesomeness in this trio!!! I'm *swooned*. I love them all....but maybe the little mailbox a bit more....it's soooooooooo stinkin' pretty and perfect for V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are just fantastic, your creativity is outstanding, one day, I will be at the same level as you. ITS FANTASTIC.

    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a delightful set! Your papers and image are just perfect. I love the way you even added something to the flag of the mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous1/19/2011

    What an incredible collection, Kelly! You really went all-out on this. Love the way everything is coordinated, and even the mailbox flag has a greeting on it. A friend sent me some little mailboxes a couple years back to alter, and I never could quite wrap my mind around it -- you've definitely inspired me -- will have to dig those out. Thanks for sharing this incredible project! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete