1.03.2011

I Lift up my eyes to the hills ....

 

Good Monday morning!  Today I bring you a card I made for the S'hood traveling cards - a SCS swap where each month a hostess choses a theme for what cards we are to make -- this month was Color Splash! I'm not sure I got the instructions right, lol, or really understood what we were to be using so I just used my favorite color - Green!  I paired some Old Olive and Kiwi Kiss greens with a splash of Rich Razzleberry to create this month's card swap.  I love Verve's stamps and try to give them out as gifts, too :)  And wow, I used an actual STAMP!  I even broke open my Old Olive SU! Ink - hee hee!   I hope the girls in the swap don't mind the sentiment  .... after 3 tries at this card using (and wasting) :(  so many sheets of cardstock and dsp, going from blues to reds to pinks, I finally settled on this one and it just spoke to my heart to use this Psalm :)


Thanks for peeking and see you back soon with some new cards I made for this week's line up!

xoxo
Blessings,
~Kelly

16 comments:

  1. So beautiful and elegant! Wonderful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! LOVE the color combo - so very attractive! Happy New Year my friend! Thanks so much for your blogging support over the past year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card, Kels! It is YOU!! I love all your creations and this one is no exception!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, awesome colors and i like the big flowers !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning!

    This pretty color combo card and that Psalm is the perfect sentiment! eeeek....and that gorgeous flower...swoon!

    I'm diggin' your new blog look. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, Kelly! My fav is green, too, and you once again put everything together so beautifully. This is just as lovely as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the colors and the flower. Love your little tea cup a and baby cards as well, so sweet. Hope you all had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Kelly, what a fab colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, my friend! I had a hard time with the swap too...lol...and I will never admit it again, but did not use my FAVORITE color....

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, love the great colors and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stamped sentiment. Your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the colors are great and the sentiment is precious. I'm sure they will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card! I love those colours together (green is my favourite too!). I have a special card with Psalm 121 made that I keep with my passport to help me when flying. It's the psalm of "ascents" so that works for flying!

    ReplyDelete
  14. sooooooooooooooo pretty


    one of my favorite scripture verses too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what a gorgeous color combo! That prety flower is the perfect accent, too. I'm sure they will love this card, I know I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the verse I've started the year with. Long story TMI to share. But I was thrilled to see this as a post from you early in the year.

    And I use lots of SU! I'll be back for more color inspiration! Thanks for sharing your cretivity.

    ReplyDelete