1.09.2011

Cupid ... draw back your bow ...



And let your arrow go
Straight to my lover's heart for me ...

I loved listening to this Sam Cook song on the radio growing up :)  And this Cupid is an adorable new release image from Inktegrity!   The uber sweet Joni, owner and designer, has him available for you to use on all your upcoming Valentine's cards, scrapbook pages and projects! 


For my card, I wanted to use some non-traditional  Valentine's colors.    I added some glitter to cupid's wings but it was a bit hard to photograph ;)  Since the theme of romance was in the air, I broke open my new Immortal Love stack from DCWV - gaaaaaaaaah, one of the best paper collections evah!  You'll be seeing this gorgeous "Twilight inspired" paper on my blog all week!!! 

Take a peek at Joni's blog for more wonderful Inktegrity inspiration and make sure to stop by the store, too - so many super adorable images to chose from.   So glad you stopped by today :)

Blessings!
~Kelly


Entered into the following challenges for consideration: 
 SSCC #71 - Wings
Aly's Sunday Challenge - things with wings

Card deets:  PTI White Cardstock, SU! Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel;  Cupid image from Inktegrity;  DVWV "Immortal Love" Collection; prismacolor markers; SU! Choc Chip ribbon, Basic Grey buttons; Prima flower, floss, Tombo, 3D dots, Cuttlebug, nesties

27 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the colors you used on this!

    Thank You for your so nice comments, you really made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card for Valentine's Day. Love that glitter on the wings. The paper is so gorgeous, can't wait to see the rest. It is so hard does one hoard the paper or use the paper...hmm...? Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The colors look fabulous and the design is gorgeous. Buttons are my favorite embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Valentine's card! I'm going to have to go out in search of that paper now, it's just lovely. Very cute image too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable! What a cute valentine!!! Great papers and embellies! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable. Wonderful card and embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love the DPs you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just simply LOVELY!!! So very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is soooo cute Kelly, love the image and the colors... Wunderschön!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1/10/2011

    Super cute card! I love the background paper and all the embellishments. Love the vintage feel. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1/10/2011

    Super cute card! I love the background paper and all the embellishments. Love the vintage feel. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card! I'm loving all the Valentine's Day cards I'm seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the layers - that text paper is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. *thud*! a sweet, adorable card yet at the same time it has that elegant, shabby feel to it....and to achieve all of these in one card is just amazing! I am loving the glitters on the cupid and how it just makes the whole card sparkles!

    aw....can i just stay on your blog the whole day and listen to this relaxing music instead of heading off to work??? :o))))

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm singing the song while I type...hee hee! That song makes me smile and so does your little cutie patootie cupid. What an awesome mix of papers and embellishments to compliment that image. I have to say the little, sparkly wings are fabulous! Eeek, I'm smitten! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an awesome card. Everything about it is perfect. The image is adorable and your choice of paper is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love those DP's you used. Oh and the color of that ribbon! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful and I love your choice of the non-traditional colors here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for all the sweet comments you left on the glitz gals blog hop! I'll be following you now! I've very much enjoyed visiting your blog today and will be doing so in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE the shade of green you've used on this card. And those papers!! Thanks for letting us know what they are. I'll have to have a look and see if they are available here.
    What a great card, Kelly! I love the layout of it.
    (I'm going to be humming Sam Cooke the rest of the day now!!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so sweet, Kelly, and I love your choice to go with non traditional Valentine colors. Very elegant. The sweet image is colored beautifully and the sparkle on the wings add just the right touch.

    Love ya!
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Glorious Vintage feel to this card, and the background papers are stunning ! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Cowgirls XXX

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely, Kel. Great paper mix.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh dear! There's so much going on here that's wonderful, where do I begin? The texture on the background paper with the embossing really gets me.. This IS the best paper ever! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fun Valentine card!! Beautiful design!! Thanks for playing with Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LOVE HIM!! :) You are sooo awesome Kelly! I will have him posted on the blog tomorrow! Eeeeeeek! Must find those papers...

    ReplyDelete