1.29.2011

Hello, Sunshine! :)






Who needs some sunshine?!  I know most of you are buried under winter cold and snow, but here in sunny South Florida, one blogger (me!) is missing her some winter! :)   I thought I'd share some warm sunshine with you Deedee's style!   This little "Hello, Sunshine" digi is a new release - you can scoop it up exclusively over at CDAC and will also be available as a Dollar Digi in a couple of weeks!

This little sunshine digi  just squeals with happiness!  For my card, after coloring the sushine and cloud, I added stickles and very fine glitter to make them both shine a bit ;)  I do hope the sun is shining for you today and it won't be long before spring is here!

Did you know if you play along in the Happy Monday Challenge, you are automatically entered for the next week's Dollar Digi!  If you are a winner, there is a digi of your chosing - how sweet is that!  And .... even better .... make sure to stop by and see the the DT creations each day for lots of inspiration and creative ideas :)

Blessings to you!
~Kelly


Entered into these challenges!
1. Fab 'n' Funky - Delight in your digis
2. PaperPlay challenge  - layer it up!

Card deets:  SU! Crushed Curry, Cool Carribbean, PTI White, DSP = K & Company, Image: Deedee's Digis "Hello Sunshine!", Cuttlebug, nesties, prisma color markers, twill ribbon, 3 d dots, tombo, yellow stickles, Martha Stewart very fine glitter, button, twine.

22 comments:

  1. So sweet! Super sun-shiny sun!
    Same here in AZ... perfect 70 weather but I do not miss the snow!

    I just emailed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love that patterned paper and the glitter is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright, cheery card Kelly!! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sundays With Crissy!!
    Hugs!!
    Sarah ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, thanks for the sunshine - i miss the sun !! Super card and the DP fits perfect and i like the glitter. Have a great Sunday !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cheery little card! Perfect. That Nesti layering is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card,lovely image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job on this little sunshine! Love it! Hope the sun is shining down on you in Florida and you have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun, happy, cheery card. Perfect for a grey winter day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for sunshine! Thank you for sharing Florida with us up north! This card is perfect, Kelly & the DP is adorable. Thanks for the winter pick-me-up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun and cheery card. The dp is just perfect with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable - and it's just perfect with that rainbow patterned paper! So cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a great job, and looking out my window, as we speak, cloudy and cold, it has brighten up my day.
    You go girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. The sun is shining here in Texas today and it is defintely shining on your blog today, too! Eeek!! This little guy is SO adorable! You have given him so much sparkling personality with the stickles, too. The rainbow paper just adds to the happy vibes on your card. LOVE it, Kelly! Have a happy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love the color, the design is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, and hope to see you again.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card Kelly. I'm ready for some sunshine. It may be warm in Miami but it's cold in Orlando. We've had out heat on for more than a month now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ;-) Hello sunshine, this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a happy card! That sun is super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kel, I'm just blushing and glowing with your comments on my painting. Thank you dear. It's hard to share my art, I never feel like it's good enough. You have made my day... totally... if not my whole week.

    Now, lets talk about this little cutie? the glitter just sets off this sun in fabulous ways. I love glitter! Thank you for sharing and thanks again for being a part of my blog!

    Tee

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was commenting on your butterfly card (next post) when my 4yo saw this card. She loves it, of course. And the bear one, too! Think we'll have to be stopping by often for some cheer and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a bright, cheery card! I love the touch of glitter on the sun's rays. We actually had a very sunny day today - but there was no warmth from the sun. It was FREEZING out!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous2/02/2011

    Thanks for the cheerful card, Kelly -- I love seeing how you do up the digis -- you always bring them to life in such a warm way. The glitter on the sun's rays are such a fun touch, and that rainbow paper is perfect. The weather's not so bad here, being in California, but I've got to feel for our poor northern and mid-west sisters. Thanks for the sunny thoughts!

    ReplyDelete