1.25.2011

It's a N.E.W. Raise the Bar Challenge!


Hello Blogger friends!  We are home storming the Orlando theme parks from the moment they opened til closing!  It's with very blurry eyes and still riding the theme parks high that I finally get to the computer!  We had soooo much fun, and aside from a small bit of very cold weather on day #2 (which I loved!!!), it was a perfect trip and my son was so excited to finally ride all the "big boy" rides  and keep up with  his daredevil sisters {and mom .... hee hee!} 

I left my laptop at home so recharge and have fun with the family - to have brought it would have meant peeking at it here or there on the 'net!  So without further waiting, the blog candy winner via RNG (which will not link over as a picture for some reason) is ....

               True Random Number Generator
               Min: 1
               Max: 54
               Result: 5
               Powered by RANDOM.ORG ........

And if I counted right that means Jimmylynn is a winner!  Congratulations and please contact me at Kelnkids@aol.com to get your mailing information.  Thanks to all who played and stay tuned for some Birthday Blog Candy coming up! 

And much to my dismay, I see my card didn't launch on Friday!  I was so excited to learn when I played along in the Raise The Bar Challenge that I scored a guest spot in the upcoming challenge (now current challenge - check it out here!)  The theme is N.E.W. - to use nesties, embellishements and a mostly white card.   This was my take and this card was sent to a very dear friend last week to let her know how much she is appreciated and her hard work, fellowship and friendship is never far from my heart :)  



Big hugs to all!   I can't wait to see what you've all been up to on your blogs!
Blessings!
x0x0x0
~Kelly

Entered into the following Challenge:
  Mark's Finest Paper {sympathy}
AIFactory: Anything Goes
DigiDoodle Shop:  Anything Goes
                            

19 comments:

  1. White cards are so pretty. Unfortunately I'm not able to make any myself. It's like my brain stops functioning without colors, but I really love looking at them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! You came north! Almost close enough to visit. LOL You guys have a blast and stay warm!

    Tee

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting that you son can ride the big boy rides, it is such an accomplishment for child. So glad it was fun for all. Your card is beautiful and love the sentiment. So perfect for a friend. Missed ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! It is so elegant! Thanks for sharing! :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, sounds like you had a fun time! Welcome back! It's always a good thing to leave the laptop at home, unplug and spend time making memories. That is something I have been trying to do a little more. :) Such a cute photo of your kiddos, too. Those Mickey and Minnie bushes are stinkin' adorable!

    Beautiful card! Gorgeous textures and soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait till Bean turns 5...well, SHE can't wait. Then we get to go to Disney World too! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning a GD position! Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I am happy you enjoyed Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome home my sweet friend....This card is absolutely STUNNING!!! Just beautiful. You did such a nice job on it Kelly...((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOur card is beautiful! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!!!! Glad you guys had a good time on your trip.
    AND if I'm not mistaken, I think I just won your blog candy!! WOOHOO! I'll e-mail you.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, gorgeous card! You all look like you're having such a great time! *pout* I wanna go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad you had such a lovely time on holiday! We can't go outside without bundling up so much we can hardly even tell who is who!!
    What a lovely card, too! All white looks so clean and sharp. Great job!
    PS There is a comment counter that you can easily add to your blog which numbers all comments. It saves you from having to count!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful monochromatic card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this very elegant card!!!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE and smiled looking at this picture! SO SWEET!!! and your card is BEAUTIFUL!!! Elegant and soft and has a powerful message.
    I will treasure it forever.

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

    ReplyDelete