1.19.2011

Ready for a Fresh Brewed Blog Hop?!

For my Blog Candy,
Click HERE! {ends this week!} :)

Good morning!  Welcome to the FRESH BREWED DESIGNS Valentine's Blog Hop and New Image Release!  If you're arriving from Lawren's blog then you are at the right place! If not, then please go back to Heather's Coffee Break, the start of the hop.  Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to hop along with us.  This hop will feature some of the many newly released Valentine's digis available TODAY in the Fresh Brewed Designs Shop!






My card for you today was made using Daisy the Elephant - sooo cute!   She's gracing the front of this Valentine's card using shades of blue, cream and red :)  I kept the paper theme and color scheme on the inside using a sentiment that I share with my son all the time "I Love you Big!" 


Now here is some really fun news!  Everyone hopping today will be entered in a random drawing for a Fresh Brewed Prize, so be sure  to leave a comment on each blog you hop to. Everyone who snagged the Jan 19 blog badge and emailed Heather will be entered twice!  For every 10 hop participants, there will be an extra image added to the prize package for this hop, which means the more you share; the more there will be to win.   Thank you so much for coming by today - your next stop on the hop is  Audrey!


Before you leave I want to let you in on a little secret! Fresh Brewed Designs is getting ready for another Rubber Stamp Release!!! Heather has designed several new stamps to add to the shop including the Cutie Pie featured on the badge below and some new coffee girls. The hop and release will be on March 1. 

Heather has created this badge and is asking us all to help spread the word by adding it to our sidebar and linking it back to Freshly Brewed Challenges

Cutie Pie Rubber Badge

If you do add the badge, head over to the challenge blog, email Heather and let her
know. She will add you to a drawing for a special prize that will be announced after the March 1st hop. Thanks again for hopping with us at Fresh Brewed Designs!


Blessings,
~Kelly

Card deets:  GKD Lipstick Red, SU! Bashful Blue, PTI White;  Image:  Fresh Brewed Designs "Daisy the Elephant", primsa markers, Cuttlebug, nesties, Ribbon,  Button, embroidery floss, MM Brads, Tombo, 3d dots ....

49 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Great coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely adorable! I love the goodies that you have added! I have become a follower and hope that you come be a follower on blog also! Happy Creating! Sara

    http://CreativeAddictionsbySara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightfully ADORABLE(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK WOW....JUST WOW!!!

    Your card is totally awesome, love the colors and the inside is beautiful.

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will be back to comment on this ADORABLE creation in a bit! <3
    (HUGS KELLY!)

    the next hop stop links to >
    http://hippieaud.blogspot.com/2011/01/fresh-brewed-designs-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, your card is DARLING!!! I love the image you chose to use... perfect Valentine! And wow!!! You are amazing with your papers, embellishments, layout... you have real flare, my friend! I love the inside of your card, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card Kelly--I love the image and the layout is so darn cute. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How delightful Kelly! I just love the colors and what an adorable image! Hope all is well with you and yours and may God bless!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowza Kelly!!!! This is one super fantabulous card!!!! Love the image and all your perfect little touches!!! Absolutely magnificent!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Love the papers you used. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly, it is so good to see you! This card is adorable, Daisy looking in the "pink". Wonderful papers and the inside is a perfect compliment.

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you decorated the inside! So cute! And love the scallops too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet and adorable card! Love the colors and the layering... Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH Kel!! This is the cutest little thing I've seen this week! I love it! you always bring the bets colors and bit together to create something fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I love the papers you used

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun and sweet card, love that image and all the wonderful details with the paper and scallop. Hope the kids are doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh so cute!!! Love the little image and the bright colors. Precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous, love the design and adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a darling card! Love the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet card. I love the sentiment inside. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kelly, this is very sweet and i like the inside. I always forget to decorate inside-but i love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fun card! Makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. She is a cutie patootie!!! this card will make anyone smile... and those adorable DP you paired her with...perfection!

    I have to tell you, I love your happy & sweet cards...they're always so delightful to stop by for a visit. And you have such a knack for putting those DP to use... this is something I'm having a hard time with... I can't seem to make them work on my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous1/19/2011

    Oh, she is just the pink of perfection, Kelly! Such a darling little Ellie, and your card has that sweet, girl-y feel that is so precious. How did you do those wonderful scallops along the bottom? Love this! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow this is an amazing card, I love everything about it. The image is great and I really like all the pattens of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Daisy the elephant is adorable and your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is just too cute!! I love all your layers of paper. Super!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super adorable Kelly! I love your color choices and your work with Daisy is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this card BIG!!
    No one seems to finish the insides anymore, so it's nice to know there's still a few of us out there who do! (-:
    Ellie is adorable and your layout is perfect!!
    {{BIG hugs}}
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  30. So sweet! Love the cutie image and great papers, super sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  31. The image is so cute and I love the sentiment inside! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a cute card. I love that elephant.

    Angela
    Simple Creations

    ReplyDelete
  33. GORGEOUS!!!!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Aw, what a sweet card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Kelly, I love this card, BIG!! So adorable and I love the mix of papers and embellishments you added to make this such a fabulous "Kelly-card"! Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. How beautiful it is! Nice color combo. Keep em coming!

    Buy WoW Account

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love all of the layers. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Like your card a lot!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  39. sooo cute Kelly...love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Completely adorable and awesome. The inside is just as beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Sweet, sweet, card! Love the big scallop border and pretty ribbon and button! Really adorable! Hope you are having fun with Mickey and the Gang!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh my - awesome card! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  43. thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends heart challenge...she is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  44. You rock my socks!!! I LOVE this sweetie of a card. The papers and coloring and layering.. BEAUTIFUL AND CUTIE SWEET!!! I am all sentimental over your sentiment (lol, that sounds funny!) I love you big, I love you small (isn't that in a children's book??) It touched my heart.
    Your scalloped borders are fantastic! I love your lovey card.
    HUGS and thanks for all you do Mrs K!

    ReplyDelete
  45. WOW! You're on a roll, girl!! This is adorable! The colors and patterned paper scheme is beautiful, and I love that large scalloped border! Is that a punch? Gotta have one of whatever that is. The elephant image is too cute!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  46. Anonymous1/21/2011

    What a fabbo valentine! And you did the inside (I need to do more of that).

    Awesome job sweet Kelly and I can't wait to see more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh, so cute!! Love the layers-so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Adorable card Kel!!!! I love that color combo...and, seriously, who can resist a cute elephant? Love her!

    ReplyDelete