1.02.2011

First Sunday means Kit-Cat Sunday!






 This is one of my favorite times to post each month 'cuz it's KitCat Sunday! :)   Have I mentioned how much I just LOVE this group of wonderful stamping friends?! I do! And this month 0ur hostess is the super sweet Lorie who is a brand new Gramma ~ and sent us a sweet kit with a brag book, delish papers, a PKS Baby in a cup stamp and lots of yummy ribbon and bling to match the arrival of baby Max!    I"ve been fighting a monster migraine for days now so I apologize that my "brag book" isn't all that I hoped for but I just know the other girls will have created some real beauties for you to see!

I made two things from my kit - a brag book for photos and a card :)  I chose the blue-ish papers to cover the front of this little album for a boy themed album - perfect for holding pictures of new babies or filling with pictures of when your little ones were babes!  I just love the sweet little PKS baby peeking out of the cup, surrounded by snowflakes (having had THREE children in December, how perfect was this for me!  Hee hee!)  I added some MS glitter that Lorie sent us to the snowflake - the flowers + buttons and lil tag and Boy sentiment were from my stash, but they matched so well :) 

Lorie was so generous with everything she sent to us,  I had enough to make a card using a girl theme!  I colored this with prismas in pink hues and and used the pink bling, sheer ribbon ~ so sweet.  I can see this gracing the pages of my daughter's baby pages in the near
future :)





Be sure to stop on by the other girl's blogs to see what they have created!

                                            Lorie

                                          Jeanette

                                          Michelle

                                            Susan

Thanks for stopping by today!  Tomorrow the kids are back in school and I could not be sadder - I love having them home with me and it's been a nice, relaxing vacation - now the rat race begins anew, lol! 



Blessings!
~Kelly

14 comments:

  1. Kelly, my friend! I have no idea what you're talking about, because your brag book is perfectly adorable! I love that you went with blue for your main color, and the flowers and buttons are the perfect additions, along with the sweet BABY tag. Beautiful job, and with a migraine!?? You are amazing!!! Now on to your sweet little girl card. WOW!! You are so good at choosing the layers and the papers for your cards. That's something that I struggle with, and you make it look so easy each and every time. I love the lattice border you added, too. Two very sweet and lovely projects, and my heart is so very full today! Thank you, thank you!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL project! And there's just nothing better than a little "brag book". Yours is perfect!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/02/2011

    You book is absolutely adorable! I love everything about it and then love it some more!

    Your card is adorable too - I love all the pink and the edging you did just makes it pop. Awesome job my friend - now you stop and take care of you for a while. We need you healthy and whole my love.

    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl, this is fabulous...love the cute image... Prost Neujahr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWzer!!! Kelly, you are amazing... sick with a migraine and you still produce amazing creative beauties!!!

    I love your brag book... perfect for a little boy's pictures. Awesome details, including embellishments from your own stash.

    And then the girly and beautiful card! Gorgeous! Your coloring is always perfect and the way you used the papers is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Kelly, you are a crazy lady if you don't think this is amazing...lol...you did a great job with this. I love your cover for the brag book and such an inspiration...(just had a great nephew). Then the card on top of it...wow...you are a talented group of ladies and love what you all come up with...BUT I do LOVE your project...and you did an outstanding job....mwahhh.....♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH KELLY!! These are GORGEOUS! Love the soft blues and greens for the "boy" book and card! The flowers & buttons you added are just perfect And you KNOW I just adore the "girl" card, because it's so pink! I love that edge punch - why am I waiting to buy it??

    Three perfectly beautiful projects by a perfectly beautiful lady! I certainly hope you've taken the rest of the day off!

    Be well my friend! Love ya! {HUG}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly, i am totally thrilled ! Both projects are really sweet. I like the ocean blue and the little baby looks so sweet.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kels, your Kit Kat projects are awesome! Love that sweet image and love how you've paired it with those colors, d.p. and embellishments! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Migraine or not, your brag book and card are adorable. I'm visiting from Lorie's, who I just found on The Hive. So fun to make new friends in the creative world. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your projects are simply adorable! Each is just as cute as the last. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great cards! That little image is adorable! I love the flowers you added on the boy's card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SWEET Kelly!! These projects are to die for!! I know I was here on Sunday! I couldn't wait to see what all of you lovey ladies made! I did comment but maybe was pulled away to do something or didn't finish. I apologize for my late comment! Your creativity just floors me! Down to the last drop of embellishment! AMAZING WORK!! Thank you so much for posting with our stamps!
    BIG PEACHY HUGS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Lots of Love, KathyJ

    ReplyDelete