5.06.2020

Marvelous masking ~ Day 1



Hi friends!

I hope you are all doing super!
I had a small biking accident over the weekend
and am supposed to be on limited bed rest.  

Impossible, I say!

So I'm calling it limited bed rest
and I'm so glad my friends live in my computer - all of you!
Your cards and creativity just keeps on inspiring ♥



Online card camp continues!
I loved Camp #1 so much 
that I signed up for the continuing camp!


This morning's class with Kristina Werner was fun ~
new to me supplies and technique! 

Here are 2 of the cards I made this morning!

The distress ink combos I used are:
Squeezed Lemonade
Spun Sugar
Dried Marigold
Shaded Lilac
Wilted Violet
Peacock Feathers
 



 .
I used these two letters specifically because Mother's Day
is right around the corner
and two of my favorite mama's start with J and K!

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

7 comments:

  1. Cute cards. Hope you're doing ok after the accident.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards. Have a great day, stay safe Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards and colours Kelly...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kelly, take care and rest!! Love your wonderful monograms! Stunning blending and great colour combinations
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome!! I love these, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristina is fabulous, I watch her on You Tube.
    Your cards are brilliant, lovely designs and colours, I'm sure your two Mamas will love them.
    Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you are not laid up for long, take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful simple design. So pretty and eye catching being personalized. Get well and don't push the healing time.

    ReplyDelete