5.09.2020

Be the Em-Boss! ~ Day 3



Hi friends!

There's paper,
there's embossing,
there's stencils ...

put them all together
and you get some pretty fancy backgrounds for cards!



 For Day 3 of online card camp, our homework was to create a card
but per my personal goal, I'm making 2!
At least that is the plan :)



For this set, I used my the Taylored Expressions stamp set
 called Beautiful Blossoms.
It's so lovely and has so many possibilities.
I did forget to add the matching dies to this one to my recent order ~
so I used my Scan N Cut ~ it didn't cut it out exactly perfect but that's okay :)
For the sentiment, I've used TE Simple Strips - Friendship.  

Here's a little peek at the stencils ↓


The wonders of cardmaking ~
always something new and fun to learn!

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly


8 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly these are beautiful - love the subtle texture embossing with stencils gives.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs Kelly, blue is my all time favourite colour

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two stunning cards Kelly.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! These are gorgeous, Kelly! Love the colors you chose and those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Kelly these are gorgeous cards, I love them both, and the colours and are fabulous, beautifully designed too, with such pretty floral images, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful cards, lovely flowers and backgrounds, love the colours ! Enny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are fabulous and what gorgeous colours and designs Kelly x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this fabulous color combination!! What awesome cards, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete