5.25.2020

Eyeballs and Olives - Day 12!


Hi friends!


Today is Memorial Day and soon,
my son and I will head to the V.A. Cemetary
to place flags on the graves of those that served in the Armed Forces.
It's always an sight to look back at the rows upon rows of flags ~
memorable indeed!


 

Today's cards are from Day 12 at Spring Online Card Camp
with the hilarious Laura-Fadora!


Speaking of funny,  my son saw my pile of shapes and asked me
"why did you make so many eyeballs and olives?!"
:)
 While that wasn't what I was going for, now I can't unsee it ~ ROFL!


This class was a lot of beautiful geometric shapes for our cards ~
something I don't own a lot of in smaller sets,
so I thought outside the box.
My cards are triple layers of shapes - one circles and one wonky rectangles.
For the first card, I used the wonky rounded rectangle dies
and since this is heading to my sister-in-law, who served 12 years in the Army,
I chose red, white and blue as the colors.


For the second card, I went with a few of the layered circles
(the eyeballs and olives, hee hee!)
and created a floral/color wheel pattern.
I still have so many left over, I'll definitely try this again :)




                                                  Thanks for stopping by today!

Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly 

 Card entered to:  Word Art Wednesday - AG
Simon Says Stamp - circles 

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, all of them, love the bold colours! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layered shapes look fantastic! But oh, that is a lot of die cutting! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Cards Kelly--love those eyeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Kelly! These are so vibrant and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE cards Kelly.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such colorful and graphic designs, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cards, Kelly. The bright and vibrant designs are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set of cards Kelly, love the colours and love your card designs..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful shapes, colors, and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards and shapes. That is wonderful for you to volunteer to put flags out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What striking cards Kelly - love the 'eye balls and olives', especially against the black. Love the red white and blue too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahaha...love your sons comment. He's right though they do kinda look like Eyeballs and Olives. Cute

    ReplyDelete