5.15.2020

DDD: Bargain Hunters!


Hi friends!

It's the 15th of the month
and that means another duel between the Divas and the Dazzlers.
In a few months, the DDD card group will be 10 years old! ♥




Each month, there are 2 hostesses for each team with just one theme ~
and this month, it's Jeanette and I.
We came up with a theme of bargain hunters since we both like
thrift stores and shopping for bargains ♥

For my kit, I went with a "Hey Gnomie!" stamp and die.
I decided on this theme when I saw the Pink and Main huge clearance sale
as gnomes are e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e! 
I sent the divas a kit with stamped images and cut out ones to chose from.
I also included matching gnome designer paper from Photo Play
(clearance sale at Scrapbook.com) and  
mushroom ribbon and gnome brads from the clearance section at Eyelet Outlet.



So let's get started with my card!
I used the fun gnome designer paper for the top
and a striped for the bottom and seperated it with twine.
I decided not to use the gnome ribbon or brads - that will be another card later :)

And here's the inside ↓




And that's it for my huntin' bargains this month!
You can see the divas and the dazzlers cards 
at Splitcoaststampers in our card group called the Dueling Darlings!
There are too many blogs to list 
so be sure to check the gallery :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly


16 comments:

  1. I must get me some gnomes!! What a precious card, Kelly!! I love this little guy peeking over his toadstool house!

    Hugs and well wishes for a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly--this is such a cute card. I love the layout that showcase the sweet papers. Thanks for such a fun kit and I loved playing with all of the fun, bargain items this month. So Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab! That little gnome peeking out behind the mushroom is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all thank you for the amazing kit Kelly. I loved it. So much fun to play with. Next, I love your card. They layout and papers you chose really set off the images to perfection. The inside of your card is adorable and your coloring is spot on. Great job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, yours is the first Diva card I've seen (by design I went to yours first since our theme was so wide open and I couldn't wait to see what you'd put together for your kit). I will admit I practically swooned. You know how I love gnomes! Your card is so adorable!!! Every single thing about it. I love the way you Bargain Hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness these are the cutest darn gnomes I've ever seen!! Really fabulous scenes, coloring and designs my dear! Have a lovely weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a gorgeous card, those gnomes are so cute !! Hugs, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gnomes! Have a nice weekend.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and adorable card! You found the perfect DP to match too! Great and sweet scene that you have created, and love the inside as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always good to get a bargain Kelly. What a happy card, full of colour, great little scene and super cute x.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, isn't this just too cute for words. I love gnomes and just ordered a set of stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn.

    I love how nicely these are coloured and the coordinationg DP.

    This was an excellent idea for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, this is SO SWEET! That Gnome DP is super cute and the little girl gnome on the inside is adorable. Your fav color for the base is perfect! Thanks for such a fun duel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Kelly, love the gnomes and your fab colours, super design too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant card, Kelly. I love all the gnomes and the cute sentiment on the inside. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So bright and fun. I had gnomes in my flower garden before they were "cool." And I still think they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your cheerful gnome card Kelly - your images are so beautifully coloured too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete