5.01.2020

Watercolor wonder!


 Hi friends!

Happy Friday!
I hope you are off to a great start to your weekend :)

This weekend, I'll be doing my once a month DEEP cleaning
pulling out couches and ladders for the ceiling fans and a/c ducts - meh!
Hopefully, if all goes as planned, 
find my teenage son's old toys for my granddaughter, Alice ♥
Some are bubble wrapped and boxed in the attic ~
and there's a huge wooden Thomas the Train table with all the trains and houses.

But that's a job for my husband as I am NOT going up there! 
LOL!


Moving on to the watercolor class from the online camp ~
taught by Kristina Werner (Star of May) with lots of water and ink blending.

I made 4 cards total with the ink blending
and here is 2 that I can share :)

  
For this quad (2 sets), I used an adorable Lawn Fawn stamp set
called Really High Five.
It's so SO very cute!
This is the first time I've had a chance to ink it up!

 FIf you look at both cards, you might be able to spot the difference ~
background wise :)

For one card, I used a sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps
and the other one is from Simon Says Stamps.



Of the cards, this one is my very favorite ♥
Friends like all of you certainly make me smile!

 Sending you all big squishy hugs ♥
 



Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly 


I'll enter this to:  Happy Little Stampers - Watercolors
 Smon Says Stamp:  Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Cute cards, Great backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Kelly. The backgrounds are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those backgrounds are absolutely dreamy! And did you say once a month deep clean?!? Girl. Can you send some of that mojo my way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Kelly, have a great weekend, stay safe, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are wonderful cards. Just love the blending of the inks. Good luck with the cleaning...yuk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet cards Kelly - loving those backgrounds - did you 'blot' the softer one over the damp more vibrant one? or did you just make two different backgrounds?
    You are welcome to come and deep clean here too... ;)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Kelly, lovely design and colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Your backgrounds look fabulous on these adorable cards, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute cards Kelly, beautifully coloured too.... keep away from the attic!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful! Awesome Colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wish I could get my watercolors to do the things yours do, Kelly!! These cards are sensational!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sue you're very pleased with the results on these gorgeous watercolour backgrounds! Well done! Always so much fun to play with watercolour! Hope you found your Thomas the Train toys. Great to give them a new life! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at HLS Watercolour Challenge this month! Take care!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! This is co cute, I love the watersplash background. A wonderful fun card.
    Thanks for joining in the May HLS Watercolour challenge. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete